It seems to me that this gender equity paradigm is overrated in Norway.As a matter of fact Jamaica ranks very high on the gender equity scale and so are cultures that have a history of enslavement,especially those of the African diaspora of the Caribbean and Latin America.Australia,however, which began as an indentured society had no place for gender equity despite a history of subserviance. I may agree that some gender roles may have a genetic basis,especially the texture and warmth of the skin very important for security and health of the neonate.Harlow.s wire-mesh versus cloth-monkey study illustrates the imorptance of biological warmth generated by mom.

Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=8965
or send a blank email to