From: FLINT, ROBERT [fli...@mail.strose.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:07 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Undergraduate Transfer of Online Courses

I learned today that some institutions are not allowing transfer students to
transfer credit for academic courses they've taken at other
colleges/universities if the classes were taken online. This even applies to
courses taken online from state accredited institutions.

I'm curious to know how wide-spread this practice is. Does your institution
award transfer credit at the undergraduate level for online courses?

Thanks,

Rob Flint
Robert W. Flint, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology