Of further relevance to psychology, did anyone else read this part of the
interview with Alberto Martinez:

http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/06/06/science_secrets/

"As for Einstein, writers have contrived reasons why he made his theory of
relativity: that his wife was his secret coworker, that he was influenced by
patent applications, modern art or mystical beliefs about God. But no, these
are all just myths. Surprisingly, there’s more evidence that Einstein was
influenced by, of all things, developmental psychology. I’m not saying that
this was the most important factor (optics and electrodynamics were far more
important), just that it was more important than the factors I just mentioned."

If others did read it, am I the only one who doesn't know what he is talking
about? What influence did developmental psychology have on Einstein's
theorizing?

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman, Chair
Division of Humanities and Social Sciences
John Brown University
Siloam Springs, AR  72761
rfro...@jbu.edu