Any recommendations for an APA style software program?  Even better if it also
includes other referencing systems such as MLA, MHRA, Chicago, ALWD, ASA,
Harvard and Vancouver.

APA style is only one of many referencing systems we use in South Africa.  We
find it very frustrating and almost impossible to abide by all  different
specifications.  The unfortunate result is that many colleagues only target
journals with the referencing style they are familiar with.  This, of course,
limits the distribution of knowledge.

Why can't editors accept any recognized referenced system?  Any ideas or
comments?

Dap Louw
Senior Professor: Dept of Psychology
University of the Free State
Bloemfontein
South Africa

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a
disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.ufs.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.ufs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.