On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 06:01:29 -0700, Michael Britt wrote:
>I'm putting together an idea for a research study but there's one piece that
>I'm not sure how to obtain: does anyone know of a well known person who has
>taken a personality test (perhaps the MMPI) and the results of the test are
>obtainable?  The person could be dead or alive.  Could be a writer,
>politician,
>actor, etc.

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but after World War II a number of
prominent Nazis were tested psychologically to determine what sort of
psychopathology they suffered from.  Back in March 2009, the APA
Monitor had a short article on this which can be read here:
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2009/03/nazi.aspx

At the end of the article is mention of the book "The Quest for the Nazi
Personality" by Zillmer et al.  Portions of which can be read at
books.google.com and is still available on Amazon; see:
http://www.amazon.com/Quest-Nazi-Personality-Psychological-Investigation/dp/0805818987

Henry Murray was also asked to prepare a psychological analysis of
Adolf ("Adolph") Hitler and one can use the Wikipedia entry on it to
go to the original report and related materials (yadda-yadda); see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analysis_of_the_Personality_of_Adolph_Hitler

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=13419
or send a blank email to
leave-13419-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu