Hi

Paul's message has blanks if viewed as html, but not if viewed as plain text.

All Paul's messages had no blank and showed as plain text only (i.e., no view
as HTML option).

I am going to set view now to html and then send message. Not sure if that will
affect my sent message or not. Normally my messages are plain text only.

Take care
Jim

James M. Clark
Professor of Psychology
204-786-9757
204-774-4134 Fax
j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca

>>> Paul C Bernhardt <pcbernha...@frostburg.edu> 29-Jan-12 3:16:45 PM >>>
I've noticed the blank space also. I was upgraded to Lion on Friday and the new
Mac Mail may be responsible. Are you using Mac Mail or something else?

Paul

On Jan 29, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Jeffry Ricker, PhD wrote:

> On Jan 29, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Bill Southerly wrote:
>
>> many do not have this extra space so that would suggest it may not be
>> originating via the TIPS listserver
>
> I suspect that it has something to do with Mac OS X: I can't tell you how
> many times I've had difficulties using software and certain browsers with it.
> In fact, when I tried to install Micrograde last year, I had a back-and-forth
> email exchange with the programmers until they finally got the program to
> work with my OS.
>
> I guess this is my last post of the day (limit of 3, right?)/
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> Jeffry Ricker, Ph.D.
> SCC: Professor of Psychology
> MCCCD: General Studies Faculty Representative
> PSY 101 Website: http://sccpsy101.wordpress.com/
> Scottsdale Community College
> 9000 E. Chaparral Road
> Scottsdale, AZ 85256-2626
> Office: SB-123
> Phone: (480) 423-6213
> Fax: (480) 423-6298
>

> ---
>
> You are currently subscribed to tips as: pcbernha...@frostburg.edu .
>
> To unsubscribe click here:
> http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13441.4e79e96ebb5671bdb50111f18f263003&n=T&l=tips&o=15732
>

> (It may be necessary to cut and paste the above URL if the line is broken)
>
> or send a blank email to
> leave-15732-13441.4e79e96ebb5671bdb50111f18f263...@fsulist.frostburg.edu

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca .