Hi all,
Wasn't it Binet, the designer of the first IQ test, that ironically said:
"Intelligence is what my test measures?
May this  Christmas time measure up to your heart's desires!
Greetings from Switzerland
Phil Gervaix
Gymnase de Burier
Montreux
Switzerland
phil.gerv...@bluewin.ch

Le 24 déc. 2012 à 05:00, Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) digest a
écrit :

> My general conclusion is that the IQ tests should be considered for the
> validity of the individual tests included in the IQ battery.  Some of these
> tests are useful in measuring cognition, some are not, and many are
> redundant.  Averaging them all together in a summary score only makes their
> interpretation confusing.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=22542
or send a blank email to
leave-22542-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu