From: Christopher Green [mailto:chri...@yorku.ca]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:33 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] WOOHOO!!!! The New Phonebook Is HERE!!!! Part Z

On 2013-05-16, at 9:43 AM, Mike Palij wrote:

Ooops!  I mean the kindle version of the "Publication Manual of the
American Psychological Association" has been released and is available
on Amazon; see:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPUBEBM

I wonder if this is the first printing (the one full of errors) or later
printings?

They wouldn't dare (would they)?

Only $10 in the US.
$16.64 in Canada. I guess those northern electrons cost more. :-)

Chris
---
Christopher D. Green
Department of Psychology
York University
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
Canada

chri...@yorku.ca<mailto:chri...@yorku.ca>
http://www.yorku.ca/christo/
=========================

m...@nyu.edu<mailto:m...@nyu.edu>

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as:
chri...@yorku.ca<mailto:chri...@yorku.ca>.
To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=430248.781165b5ef80a3cd2b14721caf62bd92&n=T&l=tips&o=25558
or send a blank email to
leave-25558-430248.781165b5ef80a3cd2b14721caf62b...@fsulist.frostburg.edu<mailto:leave-25558-430248.781165b5ef80a3cd2b14721caf62b...@fsulist.frostburg.edu>

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as:
slil...@emory.edu<mailto:slil...@emory.edu>.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13509.d0999cebc8f4ed4eb54d5317367e9b2f&n=T&l=tips&o=25561

leave-25561-13509.d0999cebc8f4ed4eb54d5317367e9...@fsulist.frostburg.edu<mailto:leave-25561-13509.d0999cebc8f4ed4eb54d5317367e9...@fsulist.frostburg.edu>