Forgive the cross-posting if you see this request in multiple places. As this
semester comes grinding to a close, I'm looking to re-energize myself by
reading one or more books on best practices for teaching either the Intro Psych
course or Research Methods. I already have the collections of activities; I'm
looking more for new ideas about how to structure the courses at a higher
level. Does anyone have good ideas to share? You can email me off-list if you
prefer; I'll collect any responses I get and post the whole list to the group.
Thanks.

Celia
------------------------------------
Celia Reaves, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Monroe Community College
1000 East Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY  14623
www.monroecc.edu
Voice: (585) 292-3258 Fax: (585) 292-3833
crea...@monroecc.edu

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=30986
or send a blank email to
leave-30986-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu