On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 13:10:00 -0800, Jim Clark wrote:
Hi

I chose to focus on face in my search and that might have influenced
my memory.  Also, might be coloured by seeing images like this

http://www.doctormacro.com/Images/Leigh,%20Janet/Annex/Annex%20-%20Leigh,%20Janet%20%28Psycho%29_01.jpg

It is one thing to be able to look at a still image for as long as one
wants but how long is one exposed to this image in the actual movie?
The shower clip is on YouTube and can be watched here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atjhOhH-V3E

Don't watch if you think you might be phobic to showers.

P.S. I think that it is important to remember that the film was in
black and white.  Also, what looks like blood going down the
drain is actually Bosco chocolate syrup; for more detail, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho_%281960_film%29

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=34086
or send a blank email to
leave-34086-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu