On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:48:08 -0700, Karl L Wuensch wrote:
         I suffered from the same slip of the eye.  ☺

Guys, I have to ask:  If for you Roids = Hemorrhoids, what
did you make of the phrases "Roid Rage" or "Roid Monster"
(the latter is a wrestling term for a grappler known for his
pumped up musculature rather than his skills in the ring)?

Or have you not come across these phrases?

P.S. Perhaps this will establish the alternate meaning of roids
in those with tush on their minds:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/149639/beefcake-beefcake