Just a quick update on my adventures with the Journal of Psychology and
Behavioral Science, in case anyone was interested. We decided to withdraw
our paper and submit it to a different journal. I greatly appreciate all of
the input on predatory journals. Speaking of which, I saw this just now in
Inside Higher Ed.:

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2014/11/21/journal-accepts-profanity-laden-joke-paper

Dave

David Kreiner
Professor and Chair
Department of Psychological Science <http://www.ucmo.edu/psychology>
University of Central Missouri <http://www.ucmo.edu>
krei...@ucmo.edu

Treasurer, Society for the Teaching of Psychology
<http://www.teachpsych.org> (APA Division 2)

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=40356
or send a blank email to
leave-40356-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu