From: Stuart McKelvie [mailto:smcke...@ubishops.ca]
Sent: November 21, 2014 9:12 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Science

Dear Tipsters,

I think David has made a wise decision to withdraw his paper. In case anyone is
interested in my enquiries at the journal, I have not heard from the Executive
Editor after Dr. Friedman cc’d him on her response to me and when I wrote to
Dr. Ullah directly at the journal so that I could write to Dr. Kline at Ashford
University, I have not had any response.

Sincerely,

Stuart

                                   "Floreat Labore"

                               [cid:image001.jpg@01D01932.C5695C20]
            "Recti cultus pectora roborant"

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: 819 822 9600 x 2402
Department of Psychology,         Fax: 819 822 9661
Bishop's University,
2600 rue College,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca<mailto:stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca> (or
smcke...@ubishops.ca<mailto:smcke...@ubishops.ca>)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy<blocked::http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy>

                         Floreat Labore"

                             [cid:image002.jpg@01D01932.C5695C20]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D01932.C5695C20]