Hi Carol:

I was driving around at night about a year ago and noticed that point light sources had a chromatic halo. I thought "What is going on with these glasses?" I later experimented with light sources and using/removing glasses. The halos would remain when I removed my glasses. My optometrist confirmed my guess. I am developing cataracts.

How long did it take you to reach the point that you needed surgery?

Ken