Yes!  It would be a great way to introduce the concepts of alpha and beta.

Michael T. Scoles, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology & Counseling
University of Central Arkansas
Conway, AR 72035
Phone: 501-450-5418
Fax: 501-450-5424

AVID: UCA dedicates itself to Academic Vitality, Integrity, and Diversity.

>>> "Mike Palij" <m...@nyu.edu> 1/27/2015 12:24 PM >>>
Very nicely done.  And for those who teach statistics during the
summer:
Two Unknown states of reality:
(a) There is a great white shark swimming nearby looking for a snack.
(b) There is no shark

Make sure you have the Jaws theme cued up when you present this. ;-)