On Feb 16, 2015, at 1:58 AM, Jim Clark <j.cl...@uwinnipeg.ca> wrote:

> For his offending over 30,000,000 Canadians who worship Bill Shatner

I wish to apologize to the citizens of Canada. I have no reason to doubt Jim’s
statement that William Shatner is beloved by the entire population of your
great nation.  :-)

In fact, I should think that he has nigh demigod status in your country, not
only for his singing, but especially for his unequaled acting talent, as
demonstrated in scenes like this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqlrw5aguu0wk2z/Shatner%20Chewing%20Scenery.mp4?dl=0

Here is the highest praise I can give after watching this scene: William
Shatner is to Canada as Christopher Walken is to the United States.  :-)

Am I forgiven?

Best,
Jeff
Jeffry Ricker, Ph.D.