Does TIPS employ a censor who deletes improper posts from the archives?

Yesterday, 28 March 2015, I transmitted this post to TIPS for the second time
but as of today, 29 March 2015, it had not shown up on the archives at
<http://bit.ly/lYBQCu>. Here's a THIRD try:

Some subscribers to TIPS might be interested in the following two articles on
the possibility of psychology education researchers learning from physics
education researchers [Note: if clicking on any of the URLs below yields code
then click on  "View"/"Reload Page"]:

Hake, R.R.  2015a. "What Might Psychologists Learn from the Scholarship of
Teaching and Learning in Physics?" online as a 246 KB pdf at
<http://bit.ly/19MnIta>; accepted for publication in the March 2015 issue of
the "Journal of Teaching and Learning in Psychology"  <http://bit.ly/18RMcA7> .
This is a *weak* version of my article that's been eviscerated by being forced
into conformity with the overly prescriptive APA style.
Hake, R.R.  2015b. "What Might Psychologists Learn from the Scholarship of
Teaching and Learning in Physics?" online as a 393 KB pdf at
<http://tinyurl.com/pa2yltu>; submitted on 18 Feb 2015 to the "Journal of
Teaching and Learning in Psychology" <http://bit.ly/18RMcA7>. This is a
*strong*  version of my article that was rejected because (a) the editors
thought that it was too long, and (b) it failed to adhere to the overly
prescriptive dictates of APA Style.

Key phrases: Teaching and Learning, Psychologists, APA Style, APS Style, Regan
Gurung, Eric Landrum, SoTL

Richard Hake, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Indiana University; LINKS TO:
Academia <http://bit.ly/a8ixxm>; Articles <http://bit.ly/a6M5y0>; Blog
<http://bit.ly/9yGsXh>; Facebook <http://on.fb.me/XI7EKm>; GooglePlus
<http://bit.ly/KwZ6mE>; Google Scholar <http://bit.ly/Wz2FP3>; Linked In
<http://linkd.in/14uycpW>; Research Gate <http://bit.ly/1fJiSwB>; Socratic