I've got a few books on the list including the Festschrift for Rich
Shiffrin that I'll be writing a review of, a couple of new textbooks
to read to determine whether they'll replace a current textbook
or two, a novel or two (my first Jack Reacher novel), the book
that served as the basis for "American Sniper", and re-reading
the "Alice" books by Lewis Carroll along with some critical
analyses.

Anybody reading anything or are they just binge watching all
of the stuff they put off watching at the movies/TV during the
academic year? Or, horror of horrors, just going out to a
quiet place in the country, far from the madding crowd, and
living a life based on simple daily activities, trying to be in the
moment?

Or thinking up weird questions to ask on Tips? ;-)

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=44671
or send a blank email to
leave-44671-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu