Hi all,

Several years ago, I asked if anyone knew where I could get a recording of a
Mike Wallace radio interview of a My Lai veteran done in (I think) 1969. I
still have not been able to find it.

But today, I found a short film (about 22 minutes) from 1970 of soldiers
interviewed about their participation in the My Lai "incident." The film won an
academy award (according to Wikipedia) and, unless I'm mistaken, is in the
public domain. Here is the description from the Internet Archive:
"Shows interviews with five American soldiers who are My Lai veterans about
what occurred there March 6, 1968, and how they feel about it"

Here is the information for anyone who wants to download the film (WARNING: It
is a very disturbing film):

Interviews with My Lai Veterans
by Joseph Strick
Published 1970