English IS my second language, but I'd like to believe that I normally write a
little better than the mangled reply below indicates. Those who know me well
would realize that 10:30 PM is way past my bed time!

From: Miguel Roig [ro...@stjohns.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:39 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] on STM

Mike, I have not been very active in TIPS in the past few years, but know that
your latest post on STM is the 110th 'Mike Palij' post that I have purposely
saved for reference purposes from the past couple of years alone. That's the
time when I had to switched my TIPS subscription from my home email to my
institutional email. I lost many more when I had to switch my home email
account. (ugh ... I have literally lost thousands of messages over the years
when switching accounts).

So, yes, thank you very much for your thoughtful and thorough contributions. I
am sure many others appreciate them as much or more than I do.

Miguel

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=49310
or send a blank email to
leave-49310-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu