Does not the APS have a far more open policy regarding access to their
journal articles?  In contrast, the APA seems intent on making a
considerable profit from the time and efforts of research conducted by
their members.  BTW Mike, I just checked out the price of an article from
the APA 2017 "Practice Innovations" journal and it was priced at $12.
That's outrageous and I do wish more of us would protest this policy as it
obviously interferes with access to important research.

Joan
Joan Warmbold Boggs
jwarm...@oakton.edu

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=50962