Once upon a time Lori R shaped the electrons to say...
> Is there a way to hook up my Tivo Series 2 to broadband without a
> computer?  I don't have one and I am not computer savvy.  I bought
> this wireless adapter that was supposed to be Tivo compatible.  It
> detects the network but asks for a SSID and password.  How do I get
> that?  Is there someone I have to call or what?  Any help would be
> appreciated.

Sure you can hook up a TiVo to broadband without a computer, but
you'll need to have broadband service.  And to use that wireless
adapter you'll need a router with WiFi, or a wireless access point.
Do you have broadband?  It'd be very odd to subscribe to broadband
without a computer.

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to