I just read somewhere that version 2.7 is out, and it includes this.  I 
updated, but ended up with vers 2.6.2 again.

You can scroll through the shows quicker using the channel up/down instead 
of the regular arrows, that way you go a page at a time, not a show at a 
time.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Greg Simon" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:23 AM
Subject: [TiVo Central] Organizing episodes on Tivo desktop for shorter 
display on Tivo Series 2


> I'm hoping I'm missing something easy here. I have a number of complete
> series' West Wing, Firefly, etc which I've recorded with my Tivo and
> transferred to my desktop via Tivo desktop ( I currently have  ver.
> 2.6.2).
> My problem is this; When I view the contents of My Tivo recordings
> folder, all the individual episodes of all the series display. This
> makes for a long trip to get into the West Wings, for example.
> My question is this: Is there a method of organizing or linking the
> episodes so they display on the Tivo in folders? Setting the Tivo to
> display as Groups doesn't work, and I don't see any option like that in
> Desktop.
> I've tried creating a shortcut to the folder each episode is organized
> in on the hard drive, but that makes no difference. either.
> I'm hoping there's a setting or procedure I've missed. hanks in advance.
>
> Greg Simon
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to