I upgraded from the upgrade menu in Tivo desktop.... it reinstalled, but had 
the same version I guess.

I reinstalled recently to the real 2.7, and now it won't run at all.... oh 
joy.  "Element not Found".  I seem to recall going through this last time.

The funny part is I'd pay the extra for the Desktop plus if I knew that it 
worked properly, and was stable, but the free version certainly hasn't been 
for me, between the instability and the memory leak, it's a pain to use. 
The memory leak is bad enough that after a day, it will have consumed half 
of my memory, more than 2 gig of my 4 gig of RAM is dedicated to Tivo 
Transfer.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "MegaZone" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Organizing episodes on Tivo desktop for shorter 
display on Tivo Series 2


> Once upon a time Glen Farney shaped the electrons to say...
>> I just read somewhere that version 2.7 is out, and it includes this.  I
>> updated, but ended up with vers 2.6.2 again.
>
> Then 2.7 didn't install for you.  Did you manually download 2.7 from
> the TiVo website?  You might try manually removing 2.6.2 first just to
> be safe.
>
> -MZ
> -- 
> megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, 
> me.
> http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail 
> Eris
> "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 
> 508-852-2171
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to