Once upon a time mackgg shaped the electrons to say...
> I'm new to this group hopefully you can help.
> I am having problems trying to install a 500gb my dvr
> expander from western digital.
> I have a new hd tvo with dual cable card.
> I get constant re boots and infinite waits.
> Software version 11.

Do you mean you get reboots when you try connecting the drive, or are
those happening otherwise?

To use the drive it should be as simple as connecting the drive to the
TiVo and power.  The TiVo should recognize a drive has been attached
and prompt you to enable it.  If not, try power-cycling the TiVo with
the drive attached and powered up.  If it doesn't recognize the drive
that way, then something is probably wrong with it.

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to