You may want to double check your cable and make sure it is securely
installed in both ends. Outside of that it should just work.   I have done
several of those and they all pretty much just worked easily except the one
time the cable was not in securely..
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705369381
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield




On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:13 PM, mackgg <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm new to this group hopefully you can help.
> I am having problems trying to install a 500gb my dvr
> expander from western digital.
> I have a new hd tvo with dual cable card.
> I get constant re boots and infinite waits.
> Software version 11.
>
>              Thank you for any help
>
>                  Gary
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to