PS3 is an excellent bluray player.
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705369381
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield




On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Jim Robertson <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm about to take the plunge for my first 1080p LCD TV, for our bedroom (we
> have a DLP flatscreen in our main viewing room). We've been paying Comcast
> for the ability to have 2 HD connections, but using just one, so I'm
> considering getting another TiVo HD for the second TV. I have LifeTime
> service on a Series 2 DirecTivo that we haven't used for almost 2 years.
>
> TiVo's website doesn't currently list any "lifetime service" purchase
> options. Do those come and go periodically? Does the fact that I have a
> unit
> I can't use with Comcast that has lifetime service on it give me any leg up
> on getting a new HD unit with lifetime service?
>
> Not strictly a TiVo question, but what do TiVoCentral members think of the
> Sony PS3 as a Blu-Ray player for use with the 1080p screen?
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Jim Robertson
> --
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to