Hi Dave,
I have the Comcast DTA with a Series 2 Tivo as well.  I had some reliability 
problems with it at first but now it seems pretty solid, albeit slow.  What I 
did was to take the remote IR reciever from the DTA and the IR blaster from the 
Tivo and taped them together.  Lens to lens.  Then I wrapped the two with 
aluminum foil.  The foil will reflect any IR light inside and block anything 
from outside.  Sure it's ugly, but I hid it behind the TV so you and I are the 
only ones who know about it.
My primary Tivo is the HD model with a cable card and it works great since it 
doesn't need the DTA.  I get my extended basic from Comast, but to keep them 
from getting another penny out of me I build my own very simple HDTV antenna 
for HD.
YMMV
Chris



      

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to