How old is the S1?  Some of the very first S1 have a one-time option to move
lifetime.
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield




On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Jason <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I've decided that it's time to toss my cable box out the window in favor
> of a TivoHD and I'd like to move the lifetime subscription from one of my
> older Tivos to the new one.  Has anyone done that lately?  I know that
> Tivo isn't offering the swap publicly right now but I've heard stories
> about people calling and getting it done.  Any tips or pointers there?  I
> have three Tivos at the moment, a S1 and two S2s.  Obviously I'd like to
> transfer the license from the S1 since it's not being used right now.
>
> Thanks for any and all ideas.
>
> -Jason
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   Check out www.rimrumors.com for the latest dirt on RIM and their
> gadgets.
> -----                               -----
>  -----
> "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
> limits."
>                                        - Albert Einstein
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to