Hi Dave,

Thank you for your help with this. I will follow your suggestion and post it 
here first. I will need to get the manual and make sure of all the specs 
[hours] first.

Thanks again,
Sandra




Hi Sandra,

Many of us on this list are very familiar with your TiVo S2, having
been along for every step of the way, either contributing suggestions
or reading them, and then reading about your successes.

Perhaps you should post something like this (fill in the blanks) right
here on this list, before going to eBay:

    For Sale, TiVo S2 with transferable "lifetime" service.   This
    is a (40 - 80 - 140 hour) unit.  I am located in (City/State),
    would be willing to ship to (blank - US?) or arrange for local
    pickup.  Will consider reasonable offers.  Contact me at (e-mail
    address) or (phone number) during reasonable daytime hours.

Let's see what happens.


Dave S.

--

dave6592 [at] accesscom [dot] com - http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592
Dave Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, CA, USA


Reply via email to