I transferred my lifetime from an S1 to and S3 box, but it was part of a promotion about 2 years ago, and it got messed up to boot. I finally got a rep that fixed the issue, as they didn't want to transfer it. I think I even paid $200 for the transfer, which is all I'd paid for the original lifetime service in the first place, and they weren't offering lifetime for purchase at the time.
If you plan to ditch the old box when you're done, I think I'd buy the new box, buy lifetime on it, and then sell the old box, lifetime and all. IIRC you save $100 on your new lifetime service plan as a multi service discount. Glen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:12 AM Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Fw: We are rewarding your loyalty with $100 > > On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, MegaZone wrote: > >> Looks like it went out to S1 & S2 owners (I still have one S2 on my >> account). They're basically looking to get people to upgrade to the >> TiVo HD. > > Has anyone successfully transfered a lifetime subscription from a S1 to an > S3 recently? I've heard that if you call and get a friendly rep they will > do it but most won't. Any truth to that? The only reason I've held off > in getting a Tivo-HD is that I hate to waste the S1 with a lifetime sub > that's sitting on my floor. > > -Jason > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Check out www.rimrumors.com for the latest dirt on RIM and their > gadgets. > ----- ----- ----- > "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its > limits." > - Albert Einstein > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >
