I have that model but I'm almost sure I saw one at their site that  streams 
tv,etc to other tv's in the house.
 
 
 
In a message dated 4/5/2010 4:59:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
I think Slingbox is for streaming stuff from your TV (or tivo) to a  
computer 
or similar device, but there may be ways to make it do what you  want. The 
basic model is not overly expensive (like $150 if I  recall).

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) >
To: <_tivocent...@tivocentral@tiv_ (mailto:[email protected]) >
Sent:  Monday, April 05, 2010 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Off Topic:  Wireless TV connection to cable box?

> Check with Slingbox..They  have several models and I think one will do
>  that...Gary
>
>
> In a message dated 4/5/2010 3:45:10 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
> [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected])   writes:
>
>
>
>
> Just realized you may not be  looking for High Def. There are certainly
> regular A/V that can be  streamed wirelessly. Poke around on Amazon, 
you'll
> find some  options.
>
> Glen
>
> ----- Original Message  -----
> From: "tomsalwasser" <_tomsalwas...@_tomsalwas
>  (mailto:_tomsalwas...@tomsalwas_ (mailto:[email protected]) )  >
> To: <_tivocent...@_tivocentral_tivocentral@_tivocent...@tivocentral@tiv_ 
(mailto:[email protected]) )  >
> Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 2:34 PM
> Subject: [TiVo  Central] Off Topic: Wireless TV connection to cable box?
>
>>  Dear TV gurus,
>>
>> Sorry for the off topic post. Can  someone please enlighten me as to the
>> possibility of somehow  connecting tv's in my house wirelessly to our
> cable
>> box  (comcast)? Can it be done? Thanks for your thoughts.
>>
>>  Best,
>> Tom
>>
>>
>>
>>  ------------ ---- ---- -
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups  Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>  ------------  ----  ----  ----  ----  ---- 
>
>  No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG -  www.avg.com
> Version: 9.0.800 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2791 - Release  Date: 04/04/10
>  14:32:00
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of  this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>  ------------  ----  ----  -
>
> Yahoo!  Groups  Links
>
>
>

----------------------------------------------------------

No  virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG -  www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.800 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2793 - Release Date:  04/05/10 
14:32:00





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to