Alexnb wrote:
Hello everyone!

So, I have a texbox widget and I connected a scrollbar to it. On my PC
everything works great. But on my mac, you can't scroll when you click the
box and dragging the actual bar is very choppy. The only way it works like
it should is the actual arrow on the end of the bar. I am wondering if this
can be fixed? or is it just a weird bug you have to deal with?

Here is the code:

        self.scrollbar = Scrollbar(self.textFrameBuffer)
        self.scrollbar.pack(side=RIGHT, fill=Y)

        self.text = Text(self.textFrameBuffer,
                         yscrollcommand=self.scrollbar.set)
        self.text.pack(side=LEFT, fill=BOTH, expand=YES)

This is just a guess, because there isn't enough code here to check, but did you set the command for the scrollbar widget? Something like

self.scrollbar.configure(command=self.text.yview)

?

I don't see that you've set this.

--
Kevin Walzer