Alexnb wrote:

Yes sorry. I do actually have that, I just forgot to put it in because it
was below some comments. Everything works perfect on windows, but not on
mac, which is the weird part. I think it is just maybe an issue in Tkinter
with mac.
It might be helpful to put together a small code sample that can help me to replicate the issue better. I don't see any problems with scrolling a Tkinter text widget on the Mac. IDLE, for instance, works fine: I can scroll with the mousewheel, by dragging the scrollbar, and by clicking the arrow in the scrollbar's trough.

My setup is OS X 10.5.4, Python 2.5.2, Tk 8.5.3.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin