Hi people,
I'm midway in writing a simple wiki, in python+tkinter (thanks also to your
help, http://old.nabble.com/newbie-request-for-help-td31791699.html).
Simple for the typical developer maybe, but for me is long work, and once
you start optimizing stuff, it can become a very large project.
And suddenly I become prey of doubts: did I chose the right language?
>From the POV of being the easiest method I found for writing a program and
its GUI, I'm really happy with it.
But I intend to use this wiki for many years to come... will tkinter stay
with us for so long? What do you think about tkinter's long-term
prospectives?

thanks for your help!

alessandro