On 2/14/14, 9:44 AM, Bhaskar Chaudhary wrote:
The only place I specify a font is on this line:
mytext = Text(root, background='#101010', foreground="#D6D6D6",
borderwidth=18, relief='sunken',width=16, height=5, font="Times 8
bold" )

Well, now I'm confused. I translated the code to Tcl and ran it myself. Looks like your screenshot. It also looks as I expect it to.

How is it supposed to look? Perhaps we need to see a screenshot on Windows for comparison. I have observed differences in the way fonts are rendered on Mac and Windows, especially with really small type, and have always attributed that to the font rendering engine.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin