If you are looking to gauge interest, then a band-map that displays worked
calls around your frequency as does N1MM logger would be a great feature, a
boon to S&P operation.  I was thinking of trying to write something like
that as an add-on Python program.

I saw a stat that suggested that less than 20% of operators in a contest
ever call CQ.  I call, but not as much as I do S&P given the "little
pistol" nature of my station(s).   So, I would guess that any assistance on
the S&P side would help many users. :-)

Thanks again to all the tlf developers!

73,
Pierre VE3KTB sometimes /VY0 from NA-008