https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec/pull/201

I've finished up the WIPs I had been working on for the various discussions
we've been having on-list and submitted a PR. There's a lot in there, so review
and comments are welcome. Almost all of this has been discussed here at some
point to some degree, though across more than a few different threads, and not
necessarily in the detail in the PR.

Main points:
* More explicit alert expectations
* Deprecate SHA-1 and allow as fallback only
* Make signature_algorithms & supported_groups extensions mandatory (for
applicable cipher suites)
* Shift final decision to abort due to unsupported certificate chain to the
client
* Require SNI for application protocols for which it is meaningful (this was
discussed a while ago)

Dave