Hi all,

I have pushed out a new version of the document describing EdDSA public
keys, signatures and certificates for PKIX.  The change in -03 include
the addition of the prehash mode, test vectors generated by GnuTLS, and
a section recommending certain human readable names.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-eddsa-03

I've started a thread to discuss whether it is wortwhile to be able to
use the same Ed25519 key for both PureEdDSA mode and HashEdDSA signing,
and I'd appreciate feedback on whether people are interested in this and
generally if it is a good idea or not.  The complexity involved make me
shy away a bit from it, but it is fun to consider.  The thread is here:
https://moderncrypto.org/mail-archive/curves/2015/000630.html

/Simon