Dear colleagues!

I'd like to add that the described key meshing procedures (procedures to
increase the lifetime of a key) are proven to be secure (and increasing
security) in case of usage of CTR mode – see preprint at
http://eprint.iacr.org/2016/628.pdf

In case of CBC/CFB modes an additional separate key for key meshing should
be used.

Kindest regards,
Stanislav