Oh, sorry. I missed that it was Informational.

In that case there’s just the issue that it has ECDH ciphersuites at a time
where 4492bis is deprecating all the other ones.  But some of the ciphersuites
in there are in wide enough use that it shouldn’t remain Informational.

Yes, it should be uplifted then.

Yoav