+1 !!!

And
For the enterprise situations,  we typically own, operate and manage the
involved "Facilities":
The Servers
The Applications
The Networks
The Keys
The Data
and in Many cases the clients as well

Given the above scenario,  I do not understand how this can be construed as
"Wiretapping".    2804 seems to make this clear.

What Enterprises want in this space, is the ability to continue to have access
to their aforementioned facilities,  to perform diagnostics, monitoring and
security functions.   (i.e. continue to effectively operate and manage our
networks).  Although I believe the Matt Green draft proposes a very good,
viable and well thought out solution for TLS 1.3,  I suspect most of us are
open to different or better solutions,  if such exists or can be conceived.
There seems to be good discussion, requirements and ideas on both sides of this
issue,  albeit in sharp disagreement in many cases.      Such critical
colloquy,  with significant long term impact,  should not be prematurely
terminated,  IMHO.

Finally an editorial comment from those of us TRYING to get Enterprises
involved at IETF.   We finally have some interest and engagement from
Enterprise perspectives.     Killing discussion on this issue,  which is
clearly important to Enterprises, will send the message that IETF did not
really want this input or feedback.      I hope this is not the case.