It looks like we have consensus to adopt this draft as a working group item.
I’ve set up a GH repo in the TLSWG
repo:https://github.com/tlswg/tls-record-limit.
Please submit the current draft as a working group item with the filename
draft-ietf-tls-record-limit.    If you can hold off on merging PR#1 until it’s
a WG item, that would be great (i.e., publish then merge).

Thanks,

J&S