Maarten,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 3:43 AM Maarten Aertsen (NCSC-NL) <maarten.aertsen=
40ncsc...@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 13-4-2019 01:28, Christopher Wood wrote:
> > This is the working group last call for the "Deprecating TLSv1.0 and
> TLSv1.1” draft available at:
> >

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-oldversions-deprecate/
> >
> > Please review the document and send your comments to the list by April
> 26, 2019.
>
> I'd like to see this published.
>
> @Kathleen, Stephen: in case there's any value in an additional ref for
> section 2, we published updated TLS-guidelines yesterday, with clear
> advice to phase out TLSv1, TLSv1.1.
>

> https://www.ncsc.nl/english/current-topics/news/future-proof-tls-configuration-using-the-updated-tls-guidelines-from-ncsc.html

Thank you for your review and this additional information, it's great to
see more traction on this.  Since we've greatly reduced section 2, cutting
out this type of data, we'll leave it out.  It's in the mail archive now
though.  If there are disagreements on this text having been cut, please
speak up!

Best regards,
Kathleen

> kind regards, Maarten