On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 05:15:40PM -0800, Rob Sayre wrote:
> If the scope of a document can be continually expanded during last call, it
> can be indefinitely postponed.

There is no attempt to postpone, and the WGLC has finished.  No new
issues will be raised.  But the ones that were raised _will_ be
addressed.  Being left on the rough side of consensus happens; having
substantive issues raised in a timely manner ignored must not.

The IETF is not a rubber-stamp SDO.  We have a process.  We don't just
pay it lip service.  WGLC is not going through the motions.  The
prescribed process will be followed.

Nico