As discussed during yesterday's meeting, we would like to assess consensus for
moving draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design forward with the following strategy for
allocating codepoints we can use in deployments.

1. Remove codepoints from draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design and advance this
document through the process towards publication.
2. Write a simple -00 draft that specifies the target variant of
X25519+Kyber768 with a codepoint from the standard ranges. (Bas helpfully did
this for us already [1].) Once this is complete, request a codepoint from IANA
using the standard procedure.

The intent of this proposal is to get us a codepoint that we can deploy today
without putting a "draft codepoint" in an eventual RFC.

Please let us know if you support this proposal by April 18, 2023. Assuming
there is rough consensus, we will move forward with this proposal.

Best,
Chris, Joe, and Sean

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tls-westerbaan-xyber768d00-00