> I would also like secp384r1_kyber1024 option, please.

Why do you up the ECDH curve sec level with Kyber1024? It adds unnecessary size
to the keyshare. like secp384r1_kyber768 combines two equivalent security
levels.
Those that want to be extra conservative can go secp521r1_kyber1024 which won’t
be much worse than secp384r1_kyber1024 in performance or size.