Hiya,

On 05/04/2023 02:47, Sean Turner wrote:
A post IETF 116 bump to make sure folks get their reviews in. If you
look at the diffs from RFC 8446 you can see not that much has
changed. We will also take “I read it and it looks good” response.

I looked at the diff between 8446bis-07 and 8446 and it seems
fine to me. My only comment is that C.4 says one "SHOULD NOT
reuse a key share" - I'd be happier if that was a "MUST NOT"
but understand if we stick with SHOULD NOT. If there were a
good reference showing that it's quite feasible to never
deliberately re-use a key share, even at scale, that'd be a fine addition. (I don't have such a reference to offer,
sorry;-)

Cheers,
S.