I mentioned this to Ekr off-list, but I thought I would add one more thing.
What did we conclude about a client that refuses to provide a raw public key
when asked by a server?  Are we in a position to change the minimum length from
1 to 0 in the response?  The thread didn't really end with a solid conclusion,
other than a note from Ilari indicating that maybe a zero length RPK would be
OK in some libraries.

See: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tls/9rXQFjYhAS0z-ZJleMVUgWmvhAA/