--

V/R,

Uri

There are two ways to design a system. One is to make it so simple there are
obviously no deficiencies.

The other is to make it so complex there are no obvious deficiencies.

                                                     -  C. A. R. Hoare

>nnerEndI very much appreciate having a concrete hybrid scheme that is
>intentionally not generic.

Totally agree.

> This avoids the explosion of ciphertext suites that would otherwise occur,
> and allows for better compatibility of libraries.

>  Fixing the key sizes to ML-KEM 768 and X25519 is aligned with our preferred
> choices as well, and further increases interoperability.

Yes.

Except that I want also an option with ML-KEM 1024.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 9:31 AM Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai....@dmarc.ietf.org>